March 15, 2011

Ides Of March

Beware the Ides of March! That being today, of course.

Here's the cover art for the China 5 single "State Of Flux". This was the first track recorded for the 2010 Quarantine album, way back in September 2009. It's a digital-only single release, coupled with three other tracks: "Enthusiasm", a leftover song from 2004; "Pete's Song", one of the Quarantine outtakes; and the 'rock version' of "State Of Flux", recorded with actual electric guitar and drums only a week ago! (Hey, when you feel like recording cheap n' shoddy 'alternate versions' of existing tracks, you just go for it.)

I was supposed to be making a video for this song while I was in Sydney, but in the end I couldn't be bothered bringing the video camera. Tell you what, when the Youtube view count for the "Spank The Eighties" video hits 200 (it's currently 143), then I'll make one. But enough of that, here's the artwork.


Well, I told you to beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment