August 26, 2013

Paint, Paint, Paint


I've been doing a fair bit of painting during the months of July and August 2013, and the Paintings page has now been updated with nine more pieces – bringing the total to 19! A few really old ones have been included as well, if you want to see how my painting skills have (not) improved over the last ten years.

I've now run out of canvas but the good news is a nice art supplies shop has opened in the next suburb, so I went down there today and got some matte gel – something I have never used before. Looking forward to trying it out!

Thanks to my cousin Dayle in Bombay who said: "Awesome...when did you do all this, it's awesome. Love the colour you used too. And are you going to put them on exhibition? Am sure people will love it."

There will be more...

No comments:

Post a Comment