January 30, 2020

New graphic novel for 2020


The character you see above is Spike, the first proper character I created for my comics, in or around September 1993, when I was 15. He first appeared in a pencil-drawn comic soon after called Missing, Presumed Stupid which was a whopping 16 pages long (hey, that's a long comic for a teenager). You can see in the above picture there (on the left, obviously) how he looked in it. He appears to have had flamingo feet for hands.

Well, his five-fingered human hands have finally been reinstated and this year he will be starring in my next graphic novel (Untitled 2020), which I will share excerpts with you as n' if n' when time goes by.

Interestingly enough (well, I think so), Spike's age originally was 22, before I increased it to 27. So when he appears in my new book, his age in real time will be 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment