July 3, 2010

World Cup 16 Series – No.10: Japan

Japan today. I still recall the excitement when they joint-hosted the World Cup when I was living there in 2002! I bought a Japan team shirt, bandana and set of playing cards. Such is the excitement of the tournament.
You might have seen this character Maya before and elsewhere in the blog. She's a small Asian girl who is one head shorter in height than the other characters. Peace sign appears in strict accordance with the Japan Photographic Act (1965).
It's my birthday today, and still I rush to bring you this drawing and post. The viewers of Nonesuch Blog demand the best – and they get it! Apparently.

2 comments:

  1. Great job again Pete. Nice series.

    And, of course, a very happy birthday for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it Chris, thanks! I'll try and do something in a slightly different style later on.
    Thanks for the birthday greeting too! :D

    ReplyDelete