November 18, 2010

Quarantine


Thanks go out to Chris at CKGD, fellow designer and friend for his review of the Quarantine album. You can read it on his blog here.

Chris was kind enough to allow his artwork which he did for an unrelated CD artwork project to be used for the 4th China 5 album Republic in 2008.

© CKGD 2008

As mentioned before only two new songs have been uploaded so far but there will be more to come. I also received this comment from Ian Roure in New York City. Ian is the singer and guitarist in a great band called The Larch.

"Hey Pete – congrats on finishing the CD! "I particularly like 'Too Many Sushi'."

Thanks Ian! Speaking of that song – I was thinking of submitting it to that Snow-something-or-other competition where the best song sent in gets a video professionally shot, but never did in the end. I'll be keeping an eye out for the winning song though! I hope to plan and shoot a video for "Too Many Sushi" this summer. Wanna be in it?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Joob!
    Who did ya get to do the bird album cover? It looks really similar to the other one.
    What the hell is Too Many Sushi about? You on drugs or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this available for download anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The album isn't, but if you'd like a copy, you can have one Brad. If you meant the artwork, there's a higher-res version on my deviantART page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to get a copy/download of the album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure Brad, if you send me your email address I could upload the album somewhere so you can download it. You can listen to two tracks from it at the China 5 Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/china5band

    ReplyDelete