June 5, 2011

Geeks In Space #18

Before I post the weekly strip, I'd like to thank those who commented on the previous post. Ten comments, a blog record! Okay, so one of them is me, but the numbers don't lie, people. And because Nonesuch cares about your input, here are my responses to those comments...

Tom Ungoed: Don't think I don't know who you are – only one person I know spells 'sick' without a 'c', pal.
Jeffory: Yeah bruddah!
POPEIL: Best misspelling of 'awesome' ever.
Poncely Manilow: Interesting that I should get a Sonic the Hedgehog question in the same month Sonic turns 20! Well I always thought Sonic said "wop-wip" or something like that when he breathed in an air bubble. He's definitely not saying "water" though. As for the pink blob, it's a glitch in the program caused by hitting a monitor that is hidden behind a piece of scenery. It freaked me out when I first saw it too, so you're not alone.
Veni Vidi Vici/Buddy Savage: Nice Captain Blow reference. Good work my man.
Allan: Then let's give it to him. We'll never pull this off if he sobers up.
In The Navy: Good use of isocolon.

Now for the cartoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment