June 24, 2012

Safari! Still More Album Artwork

Thanks for hanging in there while my Mac hangs in there. We'll continue to fight the good fight, and so on. To all of you who checked out Mini Epics, many thanks. There will be more. Well, even though my computer isn't in the best of health, the work must go on and finally China 5's 6th album is complete! It's called Safari and here is the recently-completed cover art:


Sometime during July the physical CD will be put together and then I can post a photo of what it looks like. Below is the rough sketch for the cover illustration which I drew in America on Christmas Eve last year.
And I'd like to return a shout out to my friend Sharna in England – thanks Shaz! It's the first time I've been mentioned on Twitter...that I know of.


No comments:

Post a Comment