December 23, 2011

Geeks In Space #38

Six thousand hits! Most of the time I doubt that anyone out there is reading this rubbish, but the view count shows they definitely are. So thanks to those of you who have seen something you like on this blog in 2011 and have decided to keep coming back.

I have one more month in the United States, and my iMac is taking a rest as well. Yesterday I visited the Apple Store (glaven) in the city of Tacoma. Just what do they call that silver plate thing that has replaced the mouse? I know it's been out for a long time, but it was the first time I'd seen one. Anyway, since I spent my money on plane tickets instead of getting a new Mac, all that stuff I saw will have to remain in the realm of fantasy for the time being.

Okay, here's Geeks number 38. If you've never been to Minotaur in Melbourne, it won't make sense. But read it anyway, because that emo kid from the previous strip is in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment