June 2, 2010

China 5 Album 5

Since today makes 8 years since I started my band China 5, I'm posting one of our music videos here for you to watch. It's a song called "Spank The Eighties" and the video, made last year, explores the wonderful world of puppetry. Enjoy!


Below is a preview of the cover image for the fifth China 5 CD, due for home-made release on 10/10/10, if we get it finished by then. You can also see it here as part of my deviantART gallery, added last August. You'll notice there is no title put in yet because I haven't decided on a typeface. It's called Iran in my dA gallery, but the real album title is being kept secret for now. We're all mysterious like that in China 5, you see.


For more about China 5, head on over to our Myspace Music page, why don't ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment