June 16, 2010

China 5 Song Release


At long last – Quickstar Productions has released their compilation CD Vs The World Volume 4 which includes China 5's song "Crocodile", the first to get an official release! The album features unsigned artists from widespread countries such as Spain, France, Brazil, USA and others. Have a look at the cover art and tracklisting:

(Cover art © The Kitsch)

I received my fifty copies by mail today. The boxes arrived in a blue plastic sack, which you see below. A few weeks ago, for some reason, it was in Frankfurt, Germany. Now it's in the corner of my room. Ah. Technology.


Go nose around on iTunes and preview some of the tracks, why don't ya. Alternatively (if you live in Melbourne [south/eastern suburbs, not you western suburbs scum]), fork over ten of your AUDs and I'll furnish you with a shiny, shrink-wrapped copy. Support the struggling artistes! And hear some innovative music from far-off lands.

4 comments:

  1. Freakin' sweat Pete. Loving the cover too.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover too - thanks Chris! I'll have to provide you with a copy sometime. I think you'd like most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am the cannabis group particpate in that compilation!

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Santy & Cannabis, hope you are well. Keep rockin'!

    ReplyDelete