August 26, 2010

Site Relaunch

The nonesuchdesign.com website has been redone in a new slimline version. It's basically just an online portfolio now, with a few galleries of images. Most of those images have already been uploaded to my deviantART page.

All the other stuff that was on the old site has been deleted, including the comic stuff. I was going to put some of those in, but Dreamweaver is being an arse as usual so for the time being it's just the galleries.

I'd appreciate anyone letting me know if something on the site doesn't function, is missing, or doesn't display properly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pete. Looks good. I know of the gallery display thing but can't remember what it's called. It's quite good for free.

    I reckon the subtitle text on the images is a bit small - h3 and p styles.

    I personally wouldn't have the javascript popup box for the contact link either. Perhaps a form of some sort instead?

    Also, maybe get rid of the lightbulb rollover for the gallery images. Probably in jd.gallery.js and one of the options could be turned to false? Not sure.. :(

    Might also involve just getting rid of this line:
    But again, not sure.

    Other than that, liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chris, thanks for checking it out. Yeah it was good for a free thing, and it looked good too.

    You're right about the subtitle text, I'll try to change that. And I hate that popup thing, so I'm looking for a way to put a form in.

    Oh, you can see the lightbulb? Thanks for letting me know, I mustn't have deleted its code properly. (I think the line you mentioned at the end there has been lost somewhere...)

    Thanks for the comments, it's appreciated!

    ReplyDelete